Ahad, 11 Mei 2008

bad day...

Insya-ALLAH i'll be registering for Form 6 at SMK St.Thomas this Monday. I don't really know, to be frank, whether I am ready for another school thinggie. Probably I'm just too used of too much relaxing. hehehehe...surely dad will miss me larh...nobody to jalan-jalan wif...kahkahkah...sowie dad....ehe.

Even though I'm registering for from 6, I'll still be waiting for my UPU appeal for UIAM. just hope that I'll have a chance on that. looking forward larh what's going on next.

Reminder: Don't eat when you don't feel like it. Even when you haven't even touch food for the whole day. It makes you SICK!!


What was that all about?? Well, this morning (Saturday) mom, dad n myself went to Aunt M's house for dress fitting....(btol ka??) she's one of the family trusted tailor...ekekeke...anyways, then we went back downtown. after dropping her somewhere at Gambier Street, we went straight for lunch...well, in MY case, it's my breakfast. I don't know but i felt kindda full by the time. so no mood for 'feast'. But considering that i haven't taken anything that morning, so i ordered. half way eating i started to regret that i ordered. i felt so full already. so in the end, i stopped eating and just leave. My stomach doesn't feel right. the food felt as though they had difficulties passing my oesophagus and even quite painful when it reached my stomach. so...what happen next?? i felt like throwing up and alas, i fell asleep (again!!!) for the whole afternoon back at home. huh!! pity coz they're yummy food I'd say!

so guys, don't force yourself...it happened to me twice this week. one which was when i drank the 'kaw' Americano coffee...which i am sad to say even though i quite like it...i felt 'drunk' in some kind of way. my head felt like some thing's banging inside. plus, i took it with some spicy meal...not good!!!

Tiada ulasan: